Australia

I went to Australia in the first holidays it was really fun. I got to see my cousins for the first time. It was really awesome because I got to go to 3 of the theme parks and go on all of the rides. There was Dream world, Movie world and White water world. My favorite rides at Dream world where the motor bike one, the cyclone and the log ride. At Movie world I liked the bumper cars because there where the fastest ones that I have ever been on. I loved all the rides at white water world most of them where in tunnels and had big drops.
I also went up a really big building, It was in the center of Brisbane. You can see all the buildings that around it. It was 77 story's high and a marathon runner up them in 7 minuets and 30 seconds. A tour guide said that it can move three meters each side if it is a windy day. It was made like that of earth quakes and really bad winds.